Monday, June 04, 2007

Arguments, I live and breath

I've convinced fellow cinephile Cinema Romantico (Nick) to join me in occasionally reviewing films in a more combative multiple opinion format. Nick and I have disagreed on movies almost since the day we met. Even the movies we both liked, we liked for different reasons. Things turned violent, or pseudo-violent. We contemplated a tv show where every review would degenerate into a drawn out fist fight. Sadly who has the time, money or inclination to do a tv show? Especially when the internet is so much less effective an outlet? Introducing Cinematic Arena. (see link in links section) A place where Nick and I can express our cinematic differences in a hostile environment. Come one, come all, feel free to drop your own two cents (or dollar 37) any time. Join sides, defect, enjoy or despise as you see fit.

No comments: