Monday, July 31, 2006

You, Me, And Dupree

Apparently Owen Wilson feels that after the success of Wedding Crashers that he can make any film he wants. And I'm inclined to agree with him. So what he did was go out and make You, Me, And Dupree. What I take issue with is that Mr. Wilson has the gall to go on tv and in print and say that this film is funny. This film is not funny. This film was agonizing. Its been weeks since I saw it and I'm desperately trying to keep from recalling anything about it. Wilson is unfunny. Kate Hudson is still a bad actress. I'm fairly sure Michael Douglas must have felt that he had to get a paycheck to pay the nanny or something. I'm officially tired of Owen Wilson. Yes, Wedding Crashers was funny but mainly because of Mr. Vaughn not Mr. Wilson. Avoid this movie.

No comments: