Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Philip J Fry had it right

I have an addiction to Lucy Liu. Much like the lovable dope of the short lived Fox series I think she is really attractive. Seeing a Lucy Liu movie is the closest I can imagine to what an actually drug addiction would be like. You see I have to see Lucy Liu movies, no matter how terrible they appear to be. Earlier last year I was delighted to find out Lucky Number Slevin was actually better than it sounded and appeared from the previews. I've also seen, sadly, both Charlie's Angels movies. And Ms. Liu is also why I recently watched Codename: Cleaner.

Oh dear gods, what a horrible, horrible movie. Cedric the Entertainer is like anti-comedy. The plot is bad. Very bad. Familiar faces are used to the weakest effect. Why oh why does Will Patton get into so many bad movies? I'm trying desperately to cleanse this movie from my memory. But it was still worth it for the Lucy Liu fix.

No comments: