Monday, June 15, 2009

The Hangover

Four guys go to Las Vegas for a bachelor party, a few days before said Bachelor's wedding. Three guys wake up the next day hungover, clueless as to how the night went and unable to locate their friend. Queue the insane antics as the three strangely different guys trying to discover what happened to their friend and what happened on their night.

I know I laughed several times during the movie. I know as I left the cinema I overheard a guy on his phone tell a friend he had seen the film three times now because it was so damn funny. I know that even though its only been three days, I've forgotten everything but the broad outline of the film. I know that like a hangover in a few more days I won't remember it at all.

I know for some reason I have the song "Tom Sawyer" from Rush stuck in my head and I'm positive it never played in the movie. I don't know what that is about but its probably not a good sign for the movie. I feel confident you could point to any single person on Earth and I could immediately tell you if they would like, love, dislike or hate this movie. If you pointed at me I think I'd say has no opinion one way or the other.

No comments: