Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Final Count

Another year has left us and it has left behind some memorable stinkers, some memorable instant classics and a whole lot of blah. I fell short of 100 films once again but I'm convinced that it is possible. So lets see if I can make this new year, the one where it happens. If you were wondering the final tally was 88 different films in a movie theater this year. But there are also the repeated viewings which would add 8 more viewings to the list (some might count those I choose not to). Although the goal may get increasingly difficult as I find it each year harder and harder to sit through the admitted swill just for the numbers game. Still I plan to start the new year off right by seeing some quality films tonight. Happy New Year and happy movie going.

No comments: